Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me their out of the door price for the IS 300?
Including the sunroof, Leather Package, Trunt mat, wheel locks. The MSRP is $34194.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2 Posts
The MSRP without options is now $31,350......just goto www.Edmunds.com and price it yourself with whatever options you want.

By the way, the TMV right now is $28,237 (w/o options)....

I live in Texas too, so that might make a difference...but see for yourself on the website.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been shopping around quite a bit for a Silver w/black IS300 with sunroof, no LSD or heated seats - currently on lots for $34,160. I have found this model in Florida through Presidential Auto Sales (can find their link on AutoTrader.com) for $30,795 out the door - add $475 and he'll ship to your door. I'm closing the deal on a local IS this weekend through my local dealer and hope to use the price quote from Presidential as a bargaining price. The absolute highest I want to go is $31,000. Will keep you posted if I get it for that or not. Alse beware if you're looking for a hot color like silver or blue - the dealers are saying that the prices are not as negotiable on those colors.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My GGP should arrive today or tomorrow!!!
I got it down to 32800 loaded with every option available. No dealer could find a GGP so I couldn't haggle as much as I wanted to. MSRP was $35,300 so I guess I didn't do that bad. Can't wait!!!

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by ohmygut:
Actually, I would like to know the OUT OF DOOR price, not the MSRP price.
Your OTD price is going to depend on the taxes where you live and fees and charges of your dealer. Kinda hard for us here on the board to tell you that...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I leased my IS3, but the lease contract showed an MSRP of 34,600 plus tax, I negotiated that down to 31,200 plus tax. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Including the sunroof, Leather Package, Trunt mat, wheel locks. The MSRP is $34194.

Thanks for your help
I got that same car that you listed for $33,500 out the door, that's including tax/license, etc...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Finalized the deal today on the aforementioned Silver w/black leather/ecsaine, sunroof, trunk mat, wheel locks. Went to dealership on Saturday to finish deal on car they were holding for me but they wouldn't come down any lower than $31,500. Offered them $31,000 and they still wouldn't budge on price and said that invoice was $30,500 on this model. Basically told them to keep the car. Talked to another local dealer today and told him that I had a bid of $30,500 on the car. He called me back 10 minutes later saying that they would take $30,900 plus taxes, tags, etc. Pretty happy with the outcome. I'm sure they're making plenty of money off the deal but at least they came off the MSRP by $3200.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've heard of less than 32K out the door at Hennessey Lexus of Gwinnett.

Thanks for your help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
darth_yao
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing