Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PM for pics

1. 4 stock graphite rims
Two with almost bald tires (500miles left) on scratched, chipped rims.
The other two rims are in good condition with Yokohama ES100 225/45/17 and has around 7000miles on the tires. 305obo. Will part. Buy the good ones for 120obo or scratched ones 60obo.

2. Black Pearl custom painted "Lexus" emblem from a member. A small chip at the bottom of "L". 10shipped.

3. Black Pearl custom painted "IS300" from the same member. 10 shipped.

4. Back Wald fender replicas. Another item bought from another member. It's for those who want to fit rims w/ fat lips or tires in the back. Don't know about the fitment but feel free to check them out in person. I also have the front but they're cut and only wrap around fenders down to the front bumper mark. Will throw that in for free.
30 NOW!

5. 3 "L" graphite center caps and 1 in chrome and w/ gold "L" emblem. If you want all 4 graphite caps, I'll see what I can do. Will part. Please make me an offer.

Mike,

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
miky702 said:
dropping the rims to 350.
each emblem for 17 shipped.
lip for 115.
damn $350 is a hell of a drop from $1500 hahaha
someone grab these asap before they are going to be dropped to free! ;)

goodluck man

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good price on the Volks somebody should swoop those with the lugs! Question for you.... you have "702 in your name are you in Vegas? Or is your UCLA location updated and true? Thanks and good luck either way.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have pics for volks for now. Give me your email and I'll send them to you.

All sales are local except the emblems.

Yeah I just moved from Vegas to UCLA last month.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
I sent you PM. Still awaiting for response. You still got em GTNs?

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
bump for a very honest dude...I can vouch for Dr. Mike! :p

Yo Francis! waatttup? Hows OC? :)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
2 JZ-GE said:
bump for a very honest dude...I can vouch for Dr. Mike! :p

Yo Francis! waatttup? Hows OC? :)
Hey F, how's it goin? tryin to get some graphite caps off mike here. The OC is great, there are a lot more modded cars this way bro ;) Im like 10 mins away from autobacs hehe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts