Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are DonZ Columbo's 19X7.5 Black w/polished lip. I can't remember the offset and all the wheel says is 04++++++05++++++ whatever that means. I know they will fit an IS with a conservative drop (1-1.5 inchs). I ran these for about 8K miles with no rub and no problems. They have minimal road ware and are in great shape. These rims new on E-Bay go for 2300 for a set of four. I am asking 800 picked up or 900 shipped to the lower 48. The tires are off and they are boxed up ready to ship. I will include lugs and locking lugs.

SRT intake **SOLD**

Reactions: Split2nd

·
Registered
51 Posts
Are those water stains on the spokes or is the paint messed up on them? Do you have any pics with them on the car? Does that include tires?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they are water stains. I should have dried them off before i took the pic but I only had paper towels here at work.

The tires are off because they were bald and would have cost more to ship then they were worth.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the deal with the intake...It is in great shape and all the MAJOR components are there. Heat shield, piping, filter, and ECU are there. What is missing is instructions, bolts for heat shield and screws for the MAF, and a length of vacume line. If anyone is still interested PM again. These parts total up to about 5 bucks at NAPA. Keep in mind that the price is alot lower than anyone elses and all the major components are in perfect shape.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also I would be willing to take trades for the wheels. A few things I am looking for: Sportdesign headlights (trade for my stockies and some cash from buyer) Black Chrome or Pearl emblems (I'll knock off a couple hundred on the wheels for these). Any parts that would compliment a TE S1 kit specifically EVO2 but I'll entertain offers.

·
Registered
226 Posts
how bout 250 shipped for SRT

·
Registered
226 Posts
i already got dibs on it playa, sorry

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Bump.

Both these are still for sale. I also have my TE header and y-pipe off the car and good to go for 250. 800 for the wheels. Same price as above on the SRT intake.

SRT and Header **SOLD**

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
JoeyD said:
Bump.

Both these are still for sale. I also have my TE header and y-pipe off the car and good to go for 250. 800 for the wheels. Same price as above on the SRT intake.
Hey I want just the header, are you willing to seperate? Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Make an offer on the wheels and I'll probably sell them to you.

Also I am adding a Greddy Oil Filter Relocation kit to this auction. 100 shipped.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump somebody buy my wheels. Make and offer anything reasonable I will take.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
+ rep for a GREAT seller. Dude shipped my stuff UPS 3 day so I could have it for the weekend. Thanks again bro. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem. I hope you have as much fun with em as I did. Little hint from Sean at TE only use the OEM gaskets. He said that the composite layered ones suck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts