Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my car, so unfortunately these one week old JLine's need to go! The price has been dropped substancially!! Get tem while they last, as it won't be long at this price!!!

SYSTEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!!

JLine 10RL2's high polished wrapped in the new Toyo Proxes 4's - 235/35/ZR19.

$3000!!! 1 Week old, tires are brand new with 100% tread. I paid $4,000 and have the receipts to prove it. Plus, you don't have to wait 2 months for them to be custom made ;). 1" lip in the front, 2" lip in the rear.

Pics:

That's $4000 people, like I said... I have the receipts to prove it. The fact that the valve stems are flush mounted definitely makes the rims look a lot cleaner, since there isn't anything sticking out of the lip. The wheels have a full warranty that doesn't expire until Sept, 2006!

I can get more pics of anything if you want, just let me know.

I'm located in Redmond, WA but will ship at buyers expense. Paypal please add 3%.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Damn, didnt you just get those rims? There hot as hell too!!!! If i had the money they'd be gone right about...NOW. Good luck with the sell, if i live in wa i would pick up that subbox but i bet shipping to AZ would be alot. Sorry to see it all go buddy, Best of luck. Bump for some of the hottest sh*t around.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lextasy623 said:
Damn, didnt you just get those rims? There hot as hell too!!!! If i had the money they'd be gone right about...NOW. Good luck with the sell, if i live in wa i would pick up that subbox but i bet shipping to AZ would be alot. Sorry to see it all go buddy, Best of luck. Bump for some of the hottest sh*t around.
Thanks a lot man.

All PM's replied!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Wow, real nice prices. Wish I had the extra loot, I would take those amps off your hands.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm selling my car. I might sell the eyelids, I'll let you know.

Let me know on the system, you won't find a better price anywhere for a custom setup like this. ;)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Altezza4EVA said:
What are you going to get next???
Haven't decided yet.

I have been looking into a G35 coupe 6 MT with brembo's (kind of hard to come by). or maybe an E46 M3.

I'll let you guys know :).

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
for a cool guy (sometimes ;) ) & his sweet wheels.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2 JZ-GE said:
for a cool guy (sometimes ;) ) & his sweet wheels.
LOL thanks man

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP for my sick parts!!!

Someone better steal these JLines from me... they only weight 21lbs a piece, same as stock!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump to the top, all parts for sale now!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMP for the new KILLER price on these sexy wheels!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts