Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a potential buyer of the IS300 and was just wondering if you guys would happen to know how much I'll be expected to pay right now...since the 2002's are coming out. Hopefully i'll get one with leather and sunroof...that's about it.

I would go to the dealer myself but hate them so hopefully you guys can fill me in if you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey SilverLex,

That looks like Stone Mountain in your pic. Is it? My mom lives in Stone Mountain.....I just love Georgia!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey Lemon,

I guess I can see what you're seeing if I try, but you're probably mistaking one of the rooftops in the picture for the montain, although we are only 15 from there in Lawrenceville.

If you drive out of our subdivision and up the road a few miles, you can see it, but not from our house unfortunately.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by IS300luv:
I'm a potential buyer of the IS300 and was just wondering if you guys would happen to know how much I'll be expected to pay right now...since the 2002's are coming out. Hopefully i'll get one with leather and sunroof...that's about it.

I would go to the dealer myself but hate them so hopefully you guys can fill me in if you know. Thanks.

You should do a search on this topic. But I would say a lot depends on your color choice and location. If a dealer already has your color choice on the lot, I would think he/she may sell it to you, fully loaded for about $30 grand, before taxes of course. Hit edmunds.com for more price research. If I were buying a 2001, I wouldn't pay anymore than 30. Especially with the '02's on the horizon.

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: Michael ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilverLex: I'm from Sacramento, CA

I already got a quote from edmund at about 30K's, but just wondering if it was the correct price if I DID go to the dealer. Okay thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing