Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo wsup i gotta question...my is3 is straight raceing i dont really drive it anywhere else buh i blew the engin raceing it like the headers allll of it n its gonna cost like 10gz to get and ship another engin from japan to me so should i jus sell it or put the stock engin back in at and hook that up? i can take parts off of the blown engin to put on the sock, buh they may nit fin since its not the same engin ya kno so damn help me out.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
exactly wtf is going on here. i cant understand. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
i got a better idea... go get a bottle... wait, no!... go get 2 bottles!! LOL

first off, if this is real, which i highly doubt, how did you blow your motor? and why the hell would it cost 10 G's to fix...??? unless u're having Lexus fix it, then i could understand the high cost...

secondly, what kind of motor did u blow?

third... you're in nyc?? i have friends that live all around there that could help u out... or let the rest of us know how much BS this is... lemme know what u wanna do...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
this post is useless without pics!!!!

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
maybe she/he has an ARTA motor?

This kind of writing reminds me of that guy "fenderbender"

FYI it costed me 30Gz foo 2 12eplac3 mai motah dood. off the heezy my neezy.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
BTW i think this is the wrong forum to post this anyway.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
i have friends that live all around there that could help u out... or let the rest of us know how much BS this is... lemme know what u wanna do...

i KNOW you not referring to me right? cause iaint helpin nobody who can spell. :shame:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
wtf is going on in here!? I can't understand what this is writing? Where is Alex Trebek the guy who host "Hook on Phonics?" :lol:

-Ringo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts