Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 2:00am getting off of 1-95 to Palmetto Prk Rd in Boca Raton, and im doing 70 in a 50...Just about 1/4 of getting of off 1-95, my laser jammer and radar go off BLARING "LASER" :crazy: :crazy: ....I let off the gas, and cruise pass 6 Boca Raton Police officers....lasering people like nazis's...

The LASER JAMMER HAS Saved me again,

also i did not turn it off as i crusied by, they did not pull me over, or anything....WELL WORTH THE $$$!!

(the jammer is (2) sensors in the lower bottom grill)

GO BLINER!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice man. i needa get me one of these. :p

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am planning on getting the blinder m40. any chance of you guys posting pics of your install both upper and lower grilles so I have an idea of what to expect. thanks and much appreciated.

anyone have the model I plan on buying? I want to put the rear diodes on the bottom of the back bumper instead of drilling into bumper. thanks again!!!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
I am planning on getting the blinder m40. any chance of you guys posting pics of your install both upper and lower grilles so I have an idea of what to expect. thanks and much appreciated.

anyone have the model I plan on buying? I want to put the rear diodes on the bottom of the back bumper instead of drilling into bumper. thanks again!!!
try pming them, I don't think they remember this thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts