Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted: 05 Dec 2003 03:31 pm f/s HKS hiper brand new in box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brand new HKS hiper that is still in box never used mounted or anything. I am selling it for 410.00 plus shipping. its a reasonable price. let me know. --matt
If any of you have been looking around the member sell/trade page the past few weeks you may have seen this post. Well seeing that not too many people on this site seem to like to praise anybody for doing something well deserved I decided to try somthing new. I know I'm fairly new to the site and my opinion dosen't really matter to some of you but I feel that credit is due, where credit is due. I have been contiplating purching an exhaust for my ride but with the sudden rise of "bogus sellers" on this site it seems that this wasn't going to be an option. Untill I came accross this individual who just happend to work in the performace bussiness. His name is "opdawg3" and he runs a car turning shop out of Utah.....here is his website http://www.hi-endperformance.com . Well to make a long story short he helped me out with A LOT of info and gave me a KILLER DEAL on my parts. He was a true salesman who never let even a day go by with out keeping me updated and informed about prices and shipping. He was a A++ seller who will defintaly be getting my return bussiness.

.....Oh yea and for the few people on here that are in Colorado this means hardly any wait on shipping :lol:

thanks again dawg!!!

uneek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.