Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Want to let you know that we still do any kind of custom setup that you would want to do to speed up the IS300. Anything and everything we can do from Installin MAP ECU or AEM to swapping motors, building custom turbo kits and fuel systems to having a straight up drag IS with Motec.

We were one of the first to run the Motec setup on the IS300 since it was the only thing that would work for that specific application. Call us today if there is any parts that you need or questions about getting an install done on your car with a quality and quick turn around!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
491 Posts
hey, glad to see you guys on the boards here....do you have stainless steel turbo headers for sale or even cast iron? if so, any (lol) in stock or all made to order? also, whats the price estimate and applicable wait time? thanks in advance. this is for a 2001 is300.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
how about making parts for the turbo is300 owners.......like abs heatshield or just some cool stuff like what people sell for the supra such as the polished radiator pipes ..

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how about making parts for the turbo is300 owners.......like abs heatshield or just some cool stuff like what people sell for the supra such as the polished radiator pipes ..
Well there isnt enough room for the Upper Rad Pipe but we are working on the Polished Fuel Rails at the moment for Turbo Cars.

I think were also going to make a fuel of the stock panels in the engine bay in Carbon Fiber.

I will keep everyone posted on it!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Hi, Joe.

Do you have transmission upgrades for automatic IS300? I am not sure how much will you charge to put a custom turbo kit, but I think transmission upgrade I should do first :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts