Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Power Enterprise CAMCON VVTi/VVTL-i Cam Timing & Air/Fuel Controller!!MVP Motorpsorts

CAMCON
The CAMCON-T allows you to take unrestricted control of your VVT-i valve timing into your own hands. Along with this, the ability to control your A/F will allow you to more efficiently and precisely tune your vehicle giving you a higher level of performance and fuel economy.

TOYOTA VVT-i & VVTL-i
The CAMCON-T controls the VVT-I timing +/- 20 degree in 15 different points of 500rpm increments within 2000rpm to 9000rpm Range. A/F is controlled -10% to +20% in 17 different points of 500 rpm increments within the range of 1000rpm to 9000rpm. Easy Installation

Works on Toyota VVT-i / VVTL-I Engines

$440 MSRP
PM OR POST UP FOR SPECIAL PRICING!!! GUARANTEED TO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thanks for the call bro! Mines on order...I'll let people know how this is when I get it :)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
how does this install?

Reactions: OG 187

·
Registered
234 Posts
You have to cut some wires or bypass a few on your ECU, I think you need:
- MAP-Signal (in & out)
- rpm-Signal (in & out)
- VVTI- Signal (in & out)
- 12Volt
- Ground
- maybe TPS
Than you route all the wires inside your cabin and mount the controller somewhere.

If you'r planning to get a Greddy ultimate you dont need a CamCon cuz you can control your VVTi with a Greddy ultimate too.
The last but not least VVTi can only change the inlet CAM on the 2JZ and the 1G-FE I guess and it can only adjust uot to 5° so Power gains are in the drop-in-air-filter region.

I will run my CamCon only to adjust the VVTi and do timing and fueling with a MAPECU2 so the CamCON wont be connected to the MAP Signal. If both thingys wont sit here I would definitely go the Greddy ultmiate route.

Reactions: chado

·
Registered
272 Posts
With tuning what gains are we talking about? Or is it more for the curve? Obviously being able to control vvti will allow a better curve but for power?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gains will be totally dependent on all your mods sir. You will see an increase on power but how much will depend on a number of factors.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Is there any more info on this unit? I was reading the article in the magazine posted above and they gained 14hp on a stock celica. So let's say we have I/H/E with BC cams and cam gear what gains should we see... approximately?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hey Robert, cant you tune the VVTI on a standalone? Or am I missing something ??

Like an AEM V2 perhaps?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Yogujuhere,

Just called AEM and unfortunately they are closed for the day. I will confirm 1st thing Monday for you.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
123 Posts
Question ?

1. This is Suitable for Toyota Engines:
3SGE Dual vvti - Altezza RS200

I know there more model engines as like:
- 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GE
- 1ZZ-FE, 2ZZ-GE
- 1SZ-FE, 2NZ-FE, 1NZ-FE, 2SZ-FE
- 3S-GE
- 1G-FE

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just informed the CAMCOM is discontinued due to some revisions being made. The new Version will be ready to ship in August.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 16 of 16 Posts