Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys know of any shops that powder coat wheels in nova?
how much would it run to get a set of wheels powder coated?

·
Registered
67 Posts
try Wheel Repair, Wheel Refinishing, Fix Rims, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina I live in michigan and went to the one in flint. They did an awsome job unbending my volks and fixing one with road rash on it. I couln't even tell where the damage was after they fixed it. Prices are reasonable. If its too far of a drive, you can ship it to their store. They get a lot of customers shipping from california.
You can call them and get an estimate.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
what size wheels are you trying to get powdercoated? i do some powdercoating myself. i did my stockers, but anything bigger than 17's dont fit in my oven :(

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what size wheels are you trying to get powdercoated? i do some powdercoating myself. i did my stockers, but anything bigger than 17's dont fit in my oven :(
18's. :(
let me know if you get a bigger oven!

Reactions: acumenhokie

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
sup guys, haven't talked to you steve in forever!

got some 18's huh? :approve:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
:lol:bwahaha.....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
does anybody know if electronic plus in manassas does good work?
people are saying they do good work, but they are an audio shop afterall. :suspiciou

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
no idea...

·
Registered
5 Posts
all the powerdercoating for my dads muscle car projects we had to send out to get good results he never found anyone locally that did better then a half ass job

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm going by here next week. I can let you know what their work looks like after I pay them a visit - www. extremepowdercoating.com

They are located in Lorton so its not to far away from my job.

·
Registered
636 Posts
try Wheel Repair, Wheel Refinishing, Fix Rims, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina I live in michigan and went to the one in flint. They did an awsome job unbending my volks and fixing one with road rash on it. I couln't even tell where the damage was after they fixed it. Prices are reasonable. If its too far of a drive, you can ship it to their store. They get a lot of customers shipping from california.
You can call them and get an estimate.
Thanks, I'm thinking about getting my stock wheels painted or powder coated...I'll check these guys out.

-Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts