Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have followed IS300.net since I saw the car at the Dallas Auto show in March (I believe) and I have decided that it is the car to replace my Z. Who has had good service/ sales experience in the DFW area? I saw the prefered dealer listing, but I was hoping for a more personable reccomendation from the forum members. I have had two twin 300's but this will be my first new car...I've decided on the SBM/Ivory loaded except graphite.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
509 Posts
Great Choice!!
heh.. all choices are good..
but SBM/ivory is the best in my mind!
hehehe
coz i have the same thing.

PS. but it'll be pain in the a$$ to keep ivory clean tho..

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well, it depends on what how you are looking to finance. Are you buying or leasing? If you're looking to lease I know a guy who is very good at getting you the car at the price you're looking for. I went to Park Place Lexus and didn't like the salesman there. He kinda acted like his sh-t didn't stink. If you're interested just email me at [email protected] and I'll give you the details.
Originally posted by ColecatZ:
I have followed IS300.net since I saw the car at the Dallas Auto show in March (I believe) and I have decided that it is the car to replace my Z. Who has had good service/ sales experience in the DFW area? I saw the prefered dealer listing, but I was hoping for a more personable reccomendation from the forum members. I have had two twin 300's but this will be my first new car...I've decided on the SBM/Ivory loaded except graphite.

Thanks in advance

------------------

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got mine IS two weeks ago at Sewell Lexus in Fort Worth. Graphite Gray with all options (including dealer installed stuff like spoiler, tinted windows and chrome trim) $31,660 before taxes. I got the price down by looking on the Internet first. The sales dude at Park Place Lexus in Grapevine made me a pretty good offer by e-mail. But, he seemed like a prick after he heard that I have also been dealing with Sewell people.

Anyway. There are many good places to buy a Lexus in DFW, just do your homework first. I-net seems like a perfect start.

Good Luck.

P.S. I'm LOVING my IS300!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got mine IS two weeks ago at Sewell Lexus in Fort Worth. Graphite Gray with all options (including dealer installed stuff like spoiler, tinted windows and chrome trim) $31,660 before taxes. I got the price down by looking on the Internet first. The sales dude at Park Place Lexus in Grapevine made me a pretty good offer by e-mail. But, he seemed like a prick after he heard that I have also been dealing with Sewell people.

Anyway. There are many good places to buy a Lexus in DFW, just do your homework first. I-net seems like a perfect start.

Good Luck.

P.S. I'm LOVING my IS300!!!!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I'm dealing right now over the net with Park Place. Got quoted 425/month w/ $5000 down for a 48 month lease. I asked for 36 month so it looks like its back to the drawing board again w/ Park Place.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
just got a reply back from them saying a 36 month lease w/ 5K down is gonna be up in the $500/month ...screw that

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm looking to get a deal done on an is300 lease this weekend. would any of you care to share your recent leasing/buying experiences with me? at the very least any dealerships or salesman referrals would be helpful.

4yoazz - i tried emailing you privately but it kept getting bounced back. i'd really like to hear what kind of deal your friend can put together.

thanks in advance,
mobley
dallas,tx

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Here in New Jersey, you can get a fully loaded IS300 for about $32K (out the door). You can lease one (loaded) for about $2K down and $410/month

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sorry if my email is acting up. The best person to call is David Grossman over at superior leasing in Dallas. Let him know that Mark Kynard sent you and tell him what you're looking for (color, options, payment etc.)and he should be able to take good care of you. He helped me, my supervisor and my Regional boss so he's definitely not a pr-ck. He takes trades and he'll deliver the car to your home, work, anywhere. His number is 972-994-0994. Let me know how things work out.
Originally posted by mobley:
i'm looking to get a deal done on an is300 lease this weekend. would any of you care to share your recent leasing/buying experiences with me? at the very least any dealerships or salesman referrals would be helpful.

4yoazz - i tried emailing you privately but it kept getting bounced back. i'd really like to hear what kind of deal your friend can put together.

thanks in advance,
mobley
dallas,tx

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts