Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent decided on the passenger seat since i rarely have any passenger on the car. And this seat took me like 3 months to be shipped because Bride USA doesnt stock this model. Not much under the hood, just TE headers, PLP intake, JIC STB, and some other minor stuff.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Looks pretty good, but IMO it could look a lot better if you shave off those stickers and that aluminum wing.

+rep for posting some pics!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn thats a nice ass bucket seat. Just curious whats with the gauges if your not boosted, or u planning on boosting soon? Love everything on the car except maybe the wing.

btw where you from? I dont think thats a is300 right?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is called the Zeig III and it got the fiberglass seat shell.(CF version is almost a double of the price.) The rear wing is made of FRP and no clue people either love or hate this Win Racing wing.

·
Registered
372 Posts
for a second i thought you had the Bride Gias...i would of been sooo freakin jealous...with or without the seats im still jealous...haha

Where are you located anyway like the guy above was asking?...what do your gauges read...ie...Fuel Pressure...Oil Pressure...Oil Temperature?

Overall...Everything Looks Great!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am located in Vancouver, Canada.
The car is dropped with Tein Flex.
The gauges are Defi BF and they read water temp, oil temp and oil pressure because my car is only in NA.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is the complete mod list.
Exterior:
Replica Altezza sport body kit
Gemini CF hood
Win Racing rear wing
CF Ugo style roof spoiler
Yokohama Kreuzer V 18X8.0
Project U lug nuts
Sard smoked inner tail lights
Altezza titanium headlight and taillights
Altezza CF pillar stickers with rain visors
TRD grill
Toms eyeline

Performance:
TE header and HC racepipe
PLP intake
Toms air filter
DTM b-pipe
HKS Carbon-Ti exhaust
HKS cam gear
LMS heat shield
Greddy Air diversion plate
Greddy E-manage
Sun auto Hyper voltage system
Optima yellow top battery
TRD oil cap, radiator cap

Interior:
Bride Zeig III
Defi BF(W.Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure)
Defi VSD concept
Takata MPH-340R
MOMO JET steering wheel
Night-pager paddle shifter

Suspension and brakes:
Tein Flex
Tein EDFC
TRD yellow sways
TRD Rear tower bar
TRD Black brake pad
Toms suspension rods
Toms SS brake lines
JIC magic fron tower bar
Project U SCR-pro rotors(front), SCR Pure plus6 rotors(rear)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont know the difference of the SS brake lines alone, since I installed all the rotors, pads and changed the fluid as well together. The braking feels way stiffer.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
lovesilvias14 said:
Dont know the difference of the SS brake lines alone, since I installed all the rotors, pads and changed the fluid as well together. The braking feels way stiffer.
Which rotors and pads did you go with...front and rear....Im about a month away from doing my breaks as soon as I gather up some money.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
E12iC46 said:
Which rotors and pads did you go with...front and rear....Im about a month away from doing my breaks as soon as I gather up some money.
I have them all written on the list above :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TRD black is better for street use, less brake dust and less braking noise. For better perfromance, go with the TRD Red. I forgot how much the pads cost me, sorry.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts