Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone show me pics of their taillights on their is300 because someone busted one of mine out and i need a new pair but i didnt want the OEM taillights.
there are alot of different styles like on eBay and other sites but i wanted to see them on an is300 first or maybe get some referrals
thanks!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Try the AAC vendor forum.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Isn't this one of the "Show me Threads"?

If somebody can find it, I will lock this one.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I forgot to lock it, ha-ha. Maybe I should leave it open, as sort of last minute pardon.

Reactions: kraze8

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
"I love the first set of lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^^ same set that's on the veh; they simply look lighter N sunlight than in the house.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Here's my work in progress.
ahem, courtesy of my idea!!! Ya gotta at least give me some love here!!

I should have the first installed pics next week, but I got a line so long with people waiting for tails, it's unreal. And I lost my help for 3 weeks.

My version 2 design is covered in the choose your taillights thread, under custom, i believe.

Reactions: SPIS300

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
are you making that yourself?
Yup, from start to finish. I did get the idea from Inspar8r; however I'm using wide angle leds and a bit more electornics in my build. I've been holding off on this build for awhile, but since i got some spare time before school starts again, its picking up. I too should have things installed next week.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahem, courtesy of my idea!!! Ya gotta at least give me some love here!!

I should have the first installed pics next week, but I got a line so long with people waiting for tails, it's unreal. And I lost my help for 3 weeks.

My version 2 design is covered in the choose your taillights thread, under custom, i believe.
let me know how long the line and wait is cause im really interested in those! =]
and how much

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
^^^sweet tails...im interested too, how much for somthin like that?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts