Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of custom trunk setup do you have in your IS? Post pictures or your custom enclosures and setups. Im tyring to get multiple ideas because is definitely time for me to change my very basic setup into someting more elaborate. Click my "www" to see what my trunk looks like. Thanks for your help!

·
Blue Glowie
3,611 Posts
If we can get some good contribution to this post, I can break this off into an article in the content area. This is something I have been wanting to do forever to help people out with this. I know personally, as I have been struggling with the decision myself.

I know a lot of you have done all kinds of different trunk setups, so lets see em! :)

·
1,717 Posts
ok well I have posted them before but here you go

O 3rd sub is under the spare :wink:

set up includes ported rear deck and pass thru

2 12" Polk MOMO MM124 subs
1 10" Polk MOMO MM104 sub
2 sets of mm6 6.5 components
9 sheets of Cascade VB2-HD and a lead lined floor.
the subs are switchable so I can play 1 10 or both 12's or all 3.

all work was done by my self and a good friend in 7 weeks time from gut to finish. both working full time jobs 50+hr a week.

and a special thanks to freelance for hosting :wink: if I had a dot I would give it to you :lol:

Henry

·
Registered
4,991 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
not really a pic of it in the trunk but its the enclosure i am building in 2 weeks time for a pair of Infinity Perfect 10.1D Variable Q subs. They will be angled toward the floor. The port of the ski pass has nothing to do with the enclosures, it allows the skipass to retain its function.....not that i can go skiing here but i preffer it that way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.