Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on I need some Pictures to tie me over untill I get one!

------------------
~Doug
<p>00 YZF R1</p>
<p>96 3000 GT</p>
<p>Soon to be Lexus IS300</>
<a href="http://members.aol.com/revhappyr6/page2/Homepage.html">RevHappy's R6 Page</a>

·
Registered
635 Posts
I got it from Longo @ $250... can't get any discount though.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by Mark:
I got it from Longo @ $250... can't get any discount though.
Mark, can I have Longo's(is this a store name?) phone number(s) including the area code?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow TEG that Fiero is the bomb.

[From TEG: Oh cut that out! It is my supercharged Toyota Mr2, but you knew that, right?! ]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
[NON IS300 PICTURE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 02, 2000).]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Originally posted by Leader:
Got to be Millennium Silver Metallic! http://home.earthlink.net/~leader/resources/allfour.jpg
I tell ya, I have a silver as well. I see pix of all the other colors, but everytime I see a silver it is just awsome. Those are great pictures. I love the interior shot. You got the perfect picture there, better than the brochure itself. You should send that to LEXUS.

VERY NICE SILVER!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
ISFAN - Thanks for the compliment on my photos. You can't beat a good digital camera...mine's an Olympus.

GOTTURBO - No, those are NOT the polished wheels. TEG has the Graphites on his IS. It's really hard to see the differences between the two wheel finishes in photographs. It's much clearer in person.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Originally posted by AltezzaRoku:
Dang leader..those pix look clean.
Whats the model number of your Olympus??
It's a D-400 Zoom. I've had it for a while, and I think there is now a newer model. You know how tech toys go...newer, better stuff comes out every 10 days.
Bottom line on any digital camera - get the most resolution (most pixels) you can afford. That's what makes the photos look so good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
20 Participants
jayrey300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing