Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What deals have you found for Boxing Day/Week sales? It could be cars, parts, electronics, anything that car people here would be interested in...

I was SHOCKED to see Best Buy selling a Western Digital 1,000GB (1 TERABYTE) external HD for $199.99!!! That's un-heard off! :shocked:

Western Digital My Book Essential 1000GB External Hard Drive

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh... and just in case you don't know... many places are starting web-versions of Boxing Week sales on Christmas Eve.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^^ pox... I'm just checking that link you posted...

Dell has the Garmin Nuvi 250 GPS for $149.99! :jawDrop: Typically places have that "on sale" for $250 and regular price $300.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
The bay is having buy 1 get the second free on clearance items.. even though there aren't many left.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Nothing really caught my eye on FS and BB sites. But I did pick up a Sandisk Cruzer Titanium 2GB USB key for $16!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking at that... and was one click away getting it.

Staples has a 4GB Sandisk Cruzer for $29.95!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
$9.99 for 4GB?!?!? The way prices are going down... stores are going to start PAYING YOU to take electronics devices from them. :blush:

Anyways... wonder what the malls are gonna be like today!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sharp 37" LCD for $766 in Sears Calgary downtown location close out last week. I grabbed the last one. LC37D43U
:)

the 32" is still $799+gst at FS.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Future Shop has 320 GB external HD's for ~$80...

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For those who who didn't venture out to major malls on boxing day... here's a pic of the food court from the Eaton Center to give an idea of how packed it was. There were some hallways at Eaton Center where you couldn't even walk because it was just crammed full with people.

In this pic of the food court... people actually resorted to eating on the floor... and others kept walking around the food court looking for tables like drivers typically do in parking lots.

Oh... and here's an interesting advertisement from the same day outside of the Eaton Center. Check out the advertisement on the left of the American Apparel banner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts