Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone....I'm here to shake things up a bit and get some new and old people together...we have a huge IS 300 owner base here in the north-east...its about time everyone get some huge meets together, especially in the spring.......

we all have the usual Mall parking lot meets, Englishtown, etc.....

any new suggestions and locations?????? please add to the list!!!!

all input welcome!!

NORTH-EAST MEET SUGGESTIONS

1. EAGLE ROCK RESERVATION- West Orange, NJ....overlooking NYC, and 9/11 memorial at the location.

2. FIZZ AUTOSPORTS- Bayside, NY

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fairuza11 said:
strip bars..any good one will do just fine.. no nasty skank bars..
hahaha....maybe a respectable place like a HOOTERS for a spring type of car show....

:chill:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fairuza11 said:
tsopranoMB said:
fairuza11 said:
strip bars..any good one will do just fine.. no nasty skank bars..
hahaha....maybe a respectable place like a HOOTERS for a spring type of car show....

:chill:
hooters sucks...i want real nakey boobs
we can go to the BADA BING from the SOPRANOS....

its really called Satin Dolls....that would be phat....havent had the chance to check it out yet..... :eek:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Club Lexus held a meet at Bear Mountain Park. Its nice during the summer have a bbq and a sweet drive up and down the mountains with some nice views. There are open space parking.

·
Registered
304 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
whitetezza said:
how about stilletos near giants stadium????
ahhh yes....when I turned 18, that was one of the first places I went!!!

8)

hahaha me too, but the one i went to was in Nanuet, and i new the head bouncer so i got HOOKED UP 8)

·
Registered
22 Posts
a possible meet is at XXTuning in Conn. the guys at the 350z forums said their meet went very well. the guys at the forums said nothing was better than having a 350z on the dyno while three other 350z's were being worked on. :D

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
JSE350z said:
a possible meet is at XXTuning in Conn. the guys at the 350z forums said their meet went very well. the guys at the forums said nothing was better than having a 350z on the dyno while three other 350z's were being worked on. :D
I just spoke to Al at XXTuning. He did my entire SRT Stage 2 kit and dyno tuned e-manage. He also tuned hchans TBKO Stage 2 and has a bunch of other IS300's on the way to be tuned. He told me that he would be more than happy to host a IS300 meet/dyno day. They're all nice guys and a very nice shop who know their stuff.

NORTH-EAST MEET SUGGESTIONS

1. EAGLE ROCK RESERVATION- West Orange, NJ....overlooking NYC, and 9/11 memorial at the location.

2. FIZZ AUTOSPORTS- Bayside, NY

3. XX TUNING - Wethersfield, CT

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats correct.. If you guys are looking for a location let me know..

We have an in house dyno, so if you guys wanna do a little "who has more power competetion" that would be fun...

Yeah, I attempted to tune Hchans car.. We ran outta time and his clutch was slipping.. He's coming back for me to finish it up!

330+rwhp ~ 10.5psi on a slippin clutch!!!

If anyone needs dyno tuning, let me know as I am here to help.
Sometimes it tough to reply to all the messages on the forum so if you need me, contact me via email or aol im.

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I am looking forward to these meets. I have been working on my car for about 1 year now and it should be ready early this spring. I am anxious to meet some of you guys. I am sick of watching all of the videos and not having my car done.

·
Registered
856 Posts
August 28 & 29 Atco Raceway Atco, NJ
www.atcorace.com

The NDRA is proud to be entering its third year of sport compact drag racing. Exciting and fast, you have the opportunity to meet each of the Pro drivers and teams in our open pit area, before and after each qualify-ing or elimination round.These professionals are what makes the NDRA the new breed of speed.

If the six pro classes, five sportsman classes and three bracket classes aren’t enough for you, check this out: Extreme Compact enters the program for 2004. That is, rail and funny cars powered by turbo breathing sport compact power plants expected to reach low six second ET’s. Ground breaking, earth shaking, the NDRA literally rockets into 2004.

Check out the 2004 schedule for the NOPI RACING SERIES!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
NY meets!

When will the first meet be? I'm excited to meet everyone! I know it just snowed a ton out here on the island.. But does anyone have any idea when the first meet will be??

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: NY meets!

Intensa03Lex23 said:
When will the first meet be? I'm excited to meet everyone! I know it just snowed a ton out here on the island.. But does anyone have any idea when the first meet will be??
not sure yet, nothing big planned as of right now....but i'll be at E-TOWN on saturday March 6th for STREET WARS
www.racewaypark.com

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.