Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have been browsing this site for some time now and finally decided to register. I have had lots of imput from this site and i really had to have an IS.
So today i went to look at an is300 at a dealer and i found only one is300, 2003 black fully loaded except for nav for $23K. I did a kbb search and it came out at around 22K. So i asked them about it and they wouldnt lower it one grand, saying that KBB doesnt take into cosideration if it is certified lexus or not.
I decided to go along with the deal and a couple things did not go entirely my way, but hopefully i should have the car on monday. :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
congrats, you will really like it...doesn't sound like a bad deal but make sure you check it out throughly. any imperfections you can find could make the sales guy lower the price

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thans alot, im sure i'll like it too. I checked it out for alot of things, and it all seemed perfect, the interior seemed like it was brand new, the only thing wrong in the exterior was that it was dirty but nothing a wash cant fix. Other than that, i drove it and loved it, unlike any other car ive driven.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news, atleast for me, everything turned out fine and I am the newest owner of a 2003 is300.
Also, I test drove the is350, "just for the hell of it" were my exact words i said when i asked to test drive it. I really cant say anything that hasn't been said before, but if you can afford it, go for it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dtrip77 said:
let ur modding begin!!!!! congrats :approve:
yes, yes, already started looking at different accessories, but i usually start off slow. Let me just settle down and get the feel of it.

They told me they would do everything to the point where i dont have to do anything til the 3,000 mile service.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats, enjoy your new ride and don't let the mod bug bite hard. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks alot, i already have alot of ideas of mods but im thinking of getting ahead of my payments by 2 or 3 before i start with the modding. So many choices out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts