Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, is there anyone that is interested in trading me thier stock Black Onyx rear bumper for my rear bumper with a molded in Ltuned rear lip? I did the molding myself and it came out perfect and is reinforced with screws all around and polyflex... I garantee it wont ever crack or separate..

Price??

your bumper +250

Your bumper cant be damaged or have broken mounting tabs..

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pay up and show me a perfect rear bumper with no damage on it and its yours...

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
going with a different route malek?

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahah. yea i know, i get stupid sometimes, and i will prolly regret what i am doing, but its ok..

this lip took me 6 days to complete.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Malek, this is a NO NO dog... . Your rear bumper is to clean for you to sell it..... I know your going to regret this the next day...
Think about it!!!

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
I say we start a petition to keep Malek from selling this! Malek, c'mon dude!! No way should you get rid of this, it's soooooo clean. plus you KNOW the paint on anybody's car won't be nearly as nice as yours.

Don't do it!!! NOoooooooo!!!!! lol

that is all,

Kane

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nobody wants a molded Ltuned rear lip??

Jowe, do you still want it?? If so i will go through the trouble of removing it for you and installing since there are special ways to put THIS specific bumper on..

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
It's crazy that noone with a black onyx is interested. A carson tuned lip goes for about 400, plus the prep work and paint would be another 300-400 this is pretty much a giveaway. Molded and freshly painted. ahhh I wish I had a black onyx, lolz I've been in and out of this thread about 5 times just to hope to see if u're willing to sell it without a trade.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eminence said:
It's crazy that noone with a black onyx is interested. A carson tuned lip goes for about 400, plus the prep work and paint would be another 300-400 this is pretty much a giveaway. Molded and freshly painted. ahhh I wish I had a black onyx, lolz I've been in and out of this thread about 5 times just to hope to see if u're willing to sell it without a trade.
ide sell it individually if nobody local takes it... but it looks like there are a couple people interested..

Eminence, ill PM you bro if nobody takes it..

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
malek, are you willing to sell it without trading? if so how much?

Vince

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if i sell it to you... what am i going to use?? Haha..

Are you interested in it?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
yes i am if the price is right for me. My bumper is not in the best shape so its not something that you look for exactly...would you still take it??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts