Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Illegal street racing has been a problem over the last several years as you know, the city of California along with the staff at Qualcomm, and local law enforcement have created a surrounding of enjoyment for racers and spectators alike. The meeting dates are rather frequent , and most of all relatively cheap for racers ( $30 ) and for spectators it's ( $8 ), and I feel it'd be a great way for everyone to get to know each other, and even race our awesome cars safely.

Tell me what'choo think! :)

Race Legal | Qualcomm Stadium
RaceLegal.com

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to see if I can head out there myself, maybe we can all head there; watch a few games and get some food or what not.

·
Registered
687 Posts
ya ill be there
weve tried to organize 2-3 of these before but never seem to work out, most likely because we never have a spot to meet.
i say we meet under the trolley bridge, just cause its the only reference point in that parking lot. see ya there

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will see if I can meet you guys there as well; we'll get more sophisticated directions going before that day.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Are we all going to try to park in the same area? or Are most off you guys racing.
I was wondering if anyone had taken any of the free photos they give out if you call in advance?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can bring a camera ( just a standard digital ) if you want really nice pictures; then just tell me and I can bring my analog camera. We can all park in the same spot and meet near our cars. I haven't been to the Stadium for a while/near the race area so I don't know how the set up is. Suggestions?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can bring a camera ( just a standard digital ) if you want really nice pictures; then just tell me and I can bring my analog camera. We can all park in the same spot and meet near our cars. I haven't been to the Stadium for a while/near the race area so I don't know how the set up is. Suggestions?
You can park any where to the right of the track .
I dont think they have change where the strip is. I ts still behind Lowes.
Yeah was going to bring both my cameras as well.
Would it be cool if the first couple of people that make it there meet under the trolley.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Definitely, well we can all meet up by the Trolly and we can all figure out what to do from there; should we bring food?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mmm I'm sure we can park inside of the event want all meet at the trolly, yeah? If I recall the Trolly is just adjacent to the Stadium ( walking distance ).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My plan.
Leave school at 12:30>Pick up cousin in Vista at 1:20>Get to Qualcomm at about 2:20pm>Park>Goto Trolley.

I'll probably be wearing Black Pants, White Shirt, and if the weather is crappy - my Bomber Jacket.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts