Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks sorta photoshopped to me but I thought you all would like to see it anyway. The last pic is an old one.

I know its not much to go on but I figure it'll give us something better to talk about than the IS430 again.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i remember seeing the first two pics in a mag...i kinda don't like it.....yea it is better than talking about the "430" though!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yuck. At least I won't be thinking about getting a new IS anytime soon if that comes out! Its got some lines of a Camry and the ass of an Altima! Besides, isn't our beloved I-6 engine gonna be discontinued very soon? I'll keep my poor gas mileage I-6 anyday. :chill:

·
Registered
660 Posts
rllis300 said:
Its got some lines of a Camry and the ass of an Altima! Besides, isn't our beloved I-6 engine gonna be discontinued very soon? I'll keep my poor gas mileage I-6 anyday. :chill:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my thought exactly... the current IS is much better looking. why change something that's so good??

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
the last one is a 'chop... it sa cross between a RX and an IS. The first 2 are news to me.

·
8,107 Posts
The first 2 pics are the IS430 spy shots with the next gen IS drawings photoshopped onto them. About as useful as smoking crack.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
ckolsen said:
The first 2 pics are the IS430 spy shots with the next gen IS drawings photoshopped onto them. About as useful as smoking crack.
i knew the first two were shopped...i seen those two identical pics in this months Super Street Mag. they are the same exact color and everything but except the IS430 had tape on it to disguise it but the IS430 will retain the same front end and rear end but just a more sleeker body....but why is everybody so worked up about this? IT STILL NOT EVEN BEEN PUT INTO PRODUCTION!!!!! :roll: GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE!!!! :whine: :whine: :whine:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just hope they don't make that car into production. Can't stand the anus-like look of the center exhaust.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lex-ative said:
Repost
:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :
boring: :boring: :boring:
:boring: :boring:
:boring:

:shame:
Yet another post I must have missed.

Sometimes I wonder if Toyota gets these pics into the net so they can sit there and read posts like these to see what we like and don't like. I personaly don't think Toyota/Lexus will be taking an extreme approach to the 2nd gen Altezza/IS, maybe a more refined and slightly more aggresive look, I just hope they don't kill the headlights like on the ES300.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
22 Participants
jiggafett
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing