Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im scheduled to have my ECU/TRAC reflashed and reprogrammed this saturday (thanks to a terrible service experience last weekend which I wont get into here :pissed:) and I have a question. I was told by the service tech at Lexus that the ECU after being reprogrammed requires time to "learn" your driving habits. Anyway I just got my SRT intake and r/ecu as well as my HKS Carbon-Ti exhuast in the mail today. Would it be to my advantage or disadvantage to install them right after the flash or does it make absolutely no difference? :crazy: TIA guys....needless to say its killing me to wait to install this stuff :whine:

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
well, you will reset the ECU when you install your SRT anyways, so i guess it doesn't matter, the flashing of the ECU is separate from resetting it
not sure if i made sense

just install the shit when you get home :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id LOVE to have the shit all installed while Im at work tommorow, but I have a feeling (especially with the ecu) that Lexus service techs would get both confused and angry when they go to reflash :roll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.