Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if you guys would be down to have a meet at my restaurant.
Why?
I am looking to get back in the game and catch up with some old friends and meet new enthusiasts .
Benefits:
We have our own private parking lot good for at least 30 cars maybe more I would have to recount the parking spaces. We shouldn't have to worry about the police as long as we are not loud.
If you guys are hungry I could have some for sale as well (It's a business so I can't give food for free) sorry
When:
We could do it bi-weekly on Thursdays at 10pm to 12 am (I still have to close up) we can hang out to whenever but not to late because I work 7 days a week and need to be up early the next day to open
What kind of food? if you are curious, it's a Chinese restaurant we serve all kinds of Chinese food but for our meet it would be mostly noodle soup, Duck,chicken,pork or pig on rice.
Where:
Edison, NJ

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Nah we all still here bro.... I see some dead IS300's in the NJ dealer auctions at least I didnt see yours. (I think I saw TJ's car today, but he had some JDM drifter bumper rubber band support and this car didnt , although it had a hood like his)

I'd be down for a meet. Everything is just slow going for me here too. PRoblem for us is NY/NJ tolls are KILLER now. I dont even wanna see my EZPass bill when I take the turnpike :( But, Im down! I saw Erik Lee sunday at the Glen Cove Gold Coast Concours Meet.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah we all still here bro.... I see some dead IS300's in the NJ dealer auctions at least I didnt see yours. (I think I saw TJ's car today, but he had some JDM drifter bumper rubber band support and this car didnt , although it had a hood like his)

I'd be down for a meet. Everything is just slow going for me here too. PRoblem for us is NY/NJ tolls are KILLER now. I dont even wanna see my EZPass bill when I take the turnpike :( But, Im down! I saw Erik Lee sunday at the Glen Cove Gold Coast Concours Meet.
yea that toll is expensive lol eric(elusive) been to my resturant a couple times, this doesn't look like we could do this bi-weekly lol but we could definately set up a meet on a weekend like sunday just to get together and hang out and catch up since my resturant is the only place I go to nowadays

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I havent seen Eric and Fate in quite some time. Pick out a day and we'll try to organize something. You still got two throttle bodies? :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I won't be able to make it guys, but if any of you ever visit CA (around Pasadena) let me know. I am shipping my car out, too.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Yo Willy whats up man. Im down for a meet at your place. Rich that car you seen at the auction it might of been mine. because the bumper things wasn't on at the time of the accident. Let me know when your down to set this up. I haven't talked to or seen Fate in a long time. Hope all is well with him and his family. Once we get a date I can post it up on Clublexus because there's a few of us that meet every wed.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yo Willy whats up man. Im down for a meet at your place. Rich that car you seen at the auction it might of been mine. because the bumper things wasn't on at the time of the accident. Let me know when your down to set this up. I haven't talked to or seen Fate in a long time. Hope all is well with him and his family. Once we get a date I can post it up on Clublexus because there's a few of us that meet every wed.
How's it going? I've just been working all day everyday, Trying to get my car drivable again but just hard to find time. We could do Wednesdays, we could start it at at 9pm that way if anybody wants food they can get some before the kitchen closes and usually the dinner rush is over by then so i can relax and check out some whips and chill lol I could also get some work lights and we could have photo ops!! Lmk if you guys are in we could start this next week 10/23?

well I'll just put this up for now
1630 Route 27 Edison NJ 08817

1.Moi(obviously because I have to be there anyways lol)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts