Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Pm'd Toyota about doing a possible group buy on the navigation voice recognition kit and the navigation (03 Avalon nav) remote. I want to show G we have interest in these 2 items so he could sell them to us at a cheaper price. Please list your name below if you are interested.

I want to purchase both items. :D

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I already ahve orders for the Voice/Microphone wiring and will be placing the order Friday, Japan part only-$50.00 shipped

Tom's Racing Japan has a TV/Nav device that's car specific for $189.00, however I do not know if it will work on the US spec vehicle and they dont either, it's only made for the JDM vehicles, it's a guess at this point

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
steve,

say we have 15-20 people for the voice nav kit - will it still be $50 shipped? will this be shipped to us from you when you get shipment? or straight shipped from japan to us?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts said:
I already ahve orders for the Voice/Microphone wiring and will be placing the order Friday, Japan part only-$50.00 shipped

Tom's Racing Japan has a TV/Nav device that's car specific for $189.00, however I do not know if it will work on the US spec vehicle and they dont either, it's only made for the JDM vehicles, it's a guess at this point
how long will it take to get it to your dealership?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts