Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone is interested in buying my car, as is. mostly everyone has seen pics of my car whored around this site before. wondering is anyone would purchase as is.

2003 5 speed manual
32000 miles
very well maintained with receipts and everything

pm me for details

pics on www.elusivemedia.com

its the msm with black axis rims and cf hood

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
mikefate said:
wondering if anyone is interested in buying my car, as is. mostly everyone has seen pics of my car whored around this site before. wondering is anyone would purchase as is.

2003 5 speed manual
32000 miles
very well maintained with receipts and everything

pm me for details

pics on www.elusivemedia.com

its the msm with black axis rims and cf hood
mike
give me a call if you're gonna part i may be interested. but why sell the car. f the site.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha, it has nothing to do with the site guys. relax. it has nothing to do with the site at all. ill be back, this is only precatuionary. i am not 100% sellign yet. just wondering if it would be an option. i may need to sell th is300 for some grown up business. but ill be back, and ill buy another one within a year. so dont freak out or anything.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LiLviet3oY said:
do you plan on selling your msm LSD kit?

im not taking the LSD off the car. way too much of a pain in the for the profit id make.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
mikefate said:
hahahaha, it has nothing to do with the site guys. relax. it has nothing to do with the site at all. ill be back, this is only precatuionary. i am not 100% sellign yet. just wondering if it would be an option. i may need to sell th is300 for some grown up business. but ill be back, and ill buy another one within a year. so dont freak out or anything.
Dude you are so sketchy. I'll buy it and then sell it back to you.

Reactions: mikefate

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
LiLviet3oY said:
do you plan on selling your msm LSD kit?
You painted your LSD MSM?

WTF?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SophieSleeps said:
Dude you are so sketchy. I'll buy it and then sell it back to you.

i know i know. i can be shady sometimes. and sometimes i disappear for weeks. my gf hates it too. its the business you know. hahahaha

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SophieSleeps said:
You painted your LSD MSM?

WTF?

i dont know if that guy was actualyl referring to the limited slip. i was trying to figure that out myself....i was hoping he was referring to the lsd on my car, but maybe he thinks lsd refers to something else?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.