Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are on procarparts.com and are extremely cheap, they are going for $16.19. I have a GGP and not sure will these look nice on my car. Will it look out of place because its carbon fiber??? what do you guys think? Give me some feedback, thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMPRIMIS said:
GGP and C/F should blend nice
IMPRIMIS, FASTEST MAN ON THE NET +REP

·
Registered
578 Posts
i like those eyelids but i will paint them to mach da car ;)

·
Registered
403 Posts
i have them, get em, the look awesome as is

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I had 'em for my GGP but never put them on. I like my headlights too much.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
It should match you GGP......Just not into eye lids. :)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Those look like the ones i got but mine were $24 + shipping :(

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
osmosis said:
These are on procarparts.com and are extremely cheap, they are going for $16.19. I have a GGP and not sure will these look nice on my car. Will it look out of place because its carbon fiber??? what do you guys think? Give me some feedback, thanks

For sixteen dollars and nineteen cents I doubt they'll look as good as they do in the picture.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I ordered mine from procarparts on ebay. I can tell you they are legit and shipping is pretty quick also. BUT, be sure you check the eyelids once you get them for minor scratches or chips. I ordered 2 pairs from them and 1 pair had chips, the other was fine. All you have to do is take some pictures and email it to them....they will send you a new pair. The fitment was alright...not sure if all cf eyelids do this but, towards the inner part of the eyelid where it starts to get really thin (near the grill), it always pops out and makes the eyelid look ugly. I simply put some blue tack on top of it and mushed it in. It does the job but ocasionally pops back out.

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
go for it maybe ill pick up a pair for my self ;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
i have a hookup at procarparts.com. they got good, quick service. and yes, the eyelids match the GGP color of ur car great =D..

u better get these soon, they are regular priced at $70 shipped i tihnk..

-Aaron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts