Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Nope, not more expensive my mom's GS430, LX470 8)
Weird. THose are the same exact cars my parents have. Atleast right now. They are giving the LX470 to my little shit of a brother in a couple of months when he turns 16 and my dad is going to get either an SC430 or a MB SL500.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Actually yea i do.My pops does alot of driving about 100miles a day so he bought a Camry XLE V6..Nice car in itself by the way
Whats the point of having a Luxury vehicle doing 25k a yr just not worth it.. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Not "Do you drive more expensive cars than your parents?" Yes or No
but
"How many of you drive more expensive cars than your parents?"
Shouldn't the answer consist of numbers then? Just an observation. :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Mum Dosent Drive, Dad got a 98 Camry 2.2 and soon a 2003 Audi A6 2.4, at the moment i do drive a more expensive car, but not in a month or so.............

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Dernick said:
Aubie83 said:
Weird. THose are the same exact cars my parents have. Atleast right now. They are giving the LX470 to my little shit of a brother in a couple of months when he turns 16 and my dad is going to get either an SC430 or a MB SL500.
Damn, that is weird. What colors are your parents cars. My dads is that dark green metallic and mom's is white pearl metallic :)

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
:( Im the only one in my family that can afford a car. My parents are poor immigrant people who dont see the value in a Benz, or never needed a car.

·
11,062 Posts
That's not really a "fair" question. Do you mean what their car cost when new?...or what they paid for a used one?

My Mom drives a Lincoln Towncar...but she bought it used for less than my IS300.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Dernick said:
Aubie83 said:
Damn, that is weird. What colors are your parents cars. My dads is that dark green metallic and mom's is white pearl metallic :)
Oh, ok, atleast it isn't the same colors. My dad's LX470 is that two tone beige color and my mom's GS430 is black (not sure of the exact name of the colors of them :( ).

·
Registered
712 Posts
mom drives a honda.... :-?
My first car was an RX300 Siversport
I then got the IS300. I drive the Rx when it gets really bad outside and the Is on dry "fun" days... :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
21 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing