865 views 28 replies 27 participants last post by  eaglecomm 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
is300 forum all the way

#10 ·
Originally posted by is300soon:
is300 forum all the way
Why? Because it is a complete rip off of this site? Or because there is only 300 people there. Or maybe because they have so much more information on their brand new site than this site. Or maybe because youre a moderator over there. Or maybe you really do think its better because you are a f ucking moron

#13 ·
IS300.net

This is where it started, they've been good to us, and there is really no compelling reason to move to IS300forum.com or fragment things by posting to both.

Besides. IS300forum.com was SLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.

MNSpectraBlueIS

#15 ·
.net forever.

.com is has no substance, its based on is300.net, the members there are is300.net ppl, the feel and layout, that is all is300.net, aside from the lobby and a few different names or descriptions. I have no loyalties to .com, the ppl i kno, i met here, these are the same ppl who poured over to .com because they needed the community, which, was built here at .net. dont get me wrong, im thankful for the temporary shelter, but there is a reason ive been here since before i got my car, there is a reason i continue to come here, there is a reason why i was so adamant that is300.net would come back, even when everyone else was telling me it was gone forever and even if it came back, the info would be lost.

i cant blame juice for wanting to keep .com up, who doesnt want a successful and huge website, but as i understood it, it was a place for is300.net ppl who had their home taken away to stay temporarily, maybe i misunderstood, but it wouldn't be cool to leave it up as it would hurt the community more than anything, think of all the info that would be scattered, there are already quarrels. as is, all .com offered was a shelter until is300.net came back, it doesnt offer anything else at this moment, as is300.net has forums, as well as news, as well as priceless archives and useful info.

as soon as is300.net went down, there were already members saying, "good riddance" and "this is home now"- that one was first said at clublexus, then here,

so if we lose those members, then i say, no big loss. and i kno who you are too, traitors, hypocrits.

#17 ·
As I posted over at .com when this was gone "i'll give .net a few weeks to come back, but if its gone for good im happy at .com" Obviously .net is back and why would anyone favor .com over .net? DC is 100% correct. And Dave...tell your wife im waiting for my money.
Sincerely,
Daves wifes pimp

#21 ·
Dot Net, of course!
Fine clientele...(OK,for the most part)
Background is BLUE (I love Blue)
More archives to search
Don't have to scrape off the Dot Net stickers from my windows!

#23 ·
Alright we're back! is300.net all tha way. i read posts at clublexus but never post any and didn't bother to join. i just dont feel myself posting there. dis also my 1st post since we're back online. 2weeks feel like a eternity, now i know all dose drug/alcohol addicts feel like.

#24 ·
good post DC.

I think it would be right for juice to keep his site, but revamp and redo it extensively so that it doesn't resemble .net at all. He made a meeting place for us and we all appreciate it, but now the home is back together and it would show much class if he would rethink how he's going to keep his site intact.

IS300.net is my home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.