Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might sound lame...but I need to do some research and this is the best place to start.

How old are you guys?

25 years old here...

thanks for the help.

Chris

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
lemme check my driver's lic...according to this...i'm 29...but i think it's lying

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
818 Posts
21 here. I'll be 22 Monday.

*sigh* Im getting on up there

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

[This message has been edited by ISsoon (edited December 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
117 Posts

------------------
'01 Spectra Mica Blue IS300 #293
Ivory Leather, LSD, Moonroof, 17s
'01 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4x4 Quadra-Drive, 4.7L V8

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hey Gennady, did you get your car at Sewell Lexus in Ft. Worth? One of my best friends lives in FTW also and he just got an IS for Christmas. I think his folks bought it there because they had bad experiences with Park Place. Just wondering

Originally posted by Gennady:
24 here

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by ISsoon:
Hey Gennady, did you get your car at Sewell Lexus in Ft. Worth? One of my best friends lives in FTW also and he just got an IS for Christmas. I think his folks bought it there because they had bad experiences with Park Place. Just wondering

Yes. In fact, I had the same problem! The sales guy at Park Place was a big prick! But Sewell people treated me great. I think it's going to be a pleasurable expereince owning this car.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i hate people who got IS's for christmas...ARGH...

actually, i'm just extremely jealous i guess...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
818 Posts
I agree that P.P. isnt the greatest. I posted a message a few weeks about my "Bad Dealership Experience". Well, I posted that after visiting there.

My friend says that he hasnt driven his IS yet because of the weather there. He says he will wait to it clears up and all the ice goes away. I bet he's like that guy in the Lexus commercial; sleeping next to it every night in the garage. lol

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Registered
818 Posts
Dont be, Hype. Just think; if she ever leaves me, I wont have an IS anymore

Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
i hate people who got IS's for christmas...ARGH...

actually, i'm just extremely jealous i guess...

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
and the chances of this happening is how slim???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by ISsoon:
My friend says that he hasnt driven his IS yet because of the weather there. He says he will wait to it clears up and all the ice goes away. I bet he's like that guy in the Lexus commercial; sleeping next to it every night in the garage. lol

I know. I'm the same way! I'm forced to drive my truck because of the weather. It's not even the fact that the roads are slick, it's that crap they poor (sand and salt) on the roads that pisses me off! I just hate to see my baby get scratched up. AND, you don't want to have any kids around me when I see that first dent or a scratch on my IS

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
ISsoon...see...so i can hate you!!!

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
818 Posts
I completely understand that man. Ive read all these stories about vandalism and it freaks me out. Ive never had anything happen to any of my cars *knock on wood* so Im preparing myself for it emotionally.
I talked to my friend in FTW last night, and he says that his psycho ex smashed his windshield the other night. Just think if that had been the IS

I know. I'm the same way! I'm forced to drive my truck because of the weather. It's not even the fact that the roads are slick, it's that crap they poor (sand and salt) on the roads that pisses me off! I just hate to see my baby get scratched up. AND, you don't want to have any kids around me when I see that first dent or a scratch on my IS

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

1 - 20 of 147 Posts