Lexus IS Forum banner

PO154 obd2 code...bank 2 o2 sensor

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  is300tt 
#1 ·
so i get this code after about 5-10 miles of driving

the day before i drove it 50 miles home from the tuner, with a dp exhaust leak...semi tuned
today my car wouldnt rev pass 2k rpm and it just felt like the car is bogging really bad....so besides changing the o2 sensor on bank to would there be any hting else worng...also how would i know which sensor is bank 2 cause i cant remember which one it is on the dp ...where would i be ablte to locate the harness so i can trace it to the right o2 sensor..thanx

#2 ·
P0154 - O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 2 Sensor 1)
Sounds like your O2 Sensor kicked the bucket. I would get that changed ASAP. The reason why is because that particular sensor is your primary sensor, and it's needed for your fuel trim. That's the reason why your car is running very poorly. Your car is in limp mode (wouldn't rev past 2k RPM).

My advice is leave your car parked at home and get a ride to your nearest auto parts store and pick up a O2 sensor. Or if you want a genuine Lexus sensor, you can go to your stealership and grab one.

But before you do that, check your O2 sensors. If you took it to a tuner, perhaps he forgot to plug it back in. It could be something as simple as that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.