Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Where's LexArkana too? When you spend a lot of time at this place, you notice when people are missing. :eek:

Also, where's ROB ROSKOPP? lol

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
That wasn't directed towards you, Tro'! Sorry. lol

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Sonofabitch OD'ed on Vicks....again.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Last I heard he was on his way to Queens but got lost in Yonkers and was sexually assaulted by a gang of cross-dressed homosexualls and liked it and decided to join the gang so he could recruit senior citizens as members.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stcleaner said:
Last I heard he was on his way to Queens but got lost in Yonkers and was sexually assaulted by a gang of cross-dressed homosexualls and liked it and decided to join the gang so he could recruit senior citizens as members.
so its true.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LexArkana said:
vaca22 said:
I was thinking the same thing. Where's LexArkana too? When you spend a lot of time at this place, you notice when people are missing. :eek:

Also, where's ROB ROSKOPP? lol
I've been working unlike you spermburpers. 8)
Hey Lex!

Set your priorities straight. You know very well that work comes second.

:shame:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
stcleaner said:
interesting theory there man, you are gonna scary people away with that kind of mindset. please don't ever say anything like that again!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
18 Participants
dut
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing