Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to decide on which header to get b4 i order them from the US by tommorow. i've did my search, only find info on xerd header, racepipe which i'm considering about. other than that, pro-1(where's the website?) or toyomoto. need power and good sound, and hopefully not too costly, which one am i looking at?

i'm going to run a modded prelude late next week and hopefully i would have some descent modification done by then.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
naroka said:
I need to decide on which header to get b4 i order them from the US by tommorow. i've did my search, only find info on xerd header, racepipe which i'm considering about. other than that, pro-1(where's the website?) or toyomoto. need power and good sound, and hopefully not too costly, which one am i looking at?

i'm going to run a modded prelude late next week and hopefully i would have some descent modification done by then.
Toyomoto headers can be found via HP Racing. From this forum, it appears HP Raciing headers are made/designed by Toyomoto.
I got my Pro-1 headers off Ebay.., I can't seem to find their website.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mokujin101 said:
order from this website they have it, they also reduced the price recently
i'm from melbourne, australia. is300.net do not do overseas shipping :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.