Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard too many people running this setup. Its less expensive than the other options... If no one wants to go on the record please PM me as I am leaning towards PLP due to closenes..

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
rllinghardis300 said:
Haven't heard too many people running this setup. Its less expensive than the other options... If no one wants to go on the record please PM me as I am leaning towards PLP due to closenes..
fyi - Mike (IS_Pilot) from PLP had mentioned he's prolly selling the Vortech off his car.
I think price was $4K...Might wanna' give him a call.
take care.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
All the forced induction kits on the market already, and those due to come are beautiful. Hope it starts to drive the prices down.

Whats your question btW?

·
Registered
589 Posts
bk9 said:
rllinghardis300 said:
fyi - Mike (IS_Pilot) from PLP had mentioned he's prolly selling the Vortech off his car.
I think price was $4K...Might wanna' give him a call.
take care.
I already gave mike a deposit on his :p

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AltezzaBob said:
All the forced induction kits on the market already, and those due to come are beautiful. Hope it starts to drive the prices down.

Whats your question btW?
I just wanted more input from IS's running the PLP setup. I hear kudos about all the tuners but unfortunately they're out of my state. :(
PLP is the only one in my state, CA.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts