·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting crank HP before tuning-319.4
After tuning crank HP-356.3
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4
I was hoping for maybe 10-RWHP, but never expected almost a 40+ gain. For anyone who has F/I and not had it tuned it is well worth it. I don't think there is any other $600.00 mod you can get 40 HP out of.
Dean :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4
I was hoping for maybe 10-RWHP, but never expected almost a 40+ gain. For anyone who has F/I and not had it tuned it is well worth it. I don't think there is any other $600.00 mod you can get 40 HP out of.
Wow, that's focking good. What did they do? Lean it out?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't even see on here on the sheet. I don't have a way to post it, but they forgot to do my tranny flush so when I go back I will ask what the peak torque is. It may be 320 :-? , could that be right? It was done on a Dyno Dynamics Dynamometer if that helps.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Freaking sweet numbers man!!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
How did you run a 13.3 with 260 hp? and an auto? That is sweet!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4

Congrats!!! That is great! Your biggest mods seem to be your HP header/y pipe and L tuned exhaust--you have good numbers!

So a 5 speed with a header/exhaust will break 300whp.........?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
VVTIS said:
How did you run a 13.3 with 260 hp? and an auto? That is sweet!
^^^^^^^^It would have been 319hp (crank) /260whp.

I remember that too. Now you should go to the track and give us a new time slip :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
stick said:
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4

Congrats!!! That is great! Your biggest mods seem to be your HP header/y pipe and L tuned exhaust--you have good numbers!

Look at his sig. He has a plp vortech

·
Registered
548 Posts
SHIT DUDE, that means you are probably MAYBE, POSSIBLY, breaking the 12 sec. mark?! go run that beast

·
Registered
452 Posts
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4
Hey ac556k, greal geat numbers man, congrats :eek:
I was just wondering, when you ran a 13.3 with the car untuned, did you have the toyomoto shift kit? or was this after?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
ckd said:
stick said:
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4

I KNOW THAT!!! I am just saying BESIDES the Vortech, all he has is a header and L tuned exhaust.

·
Registered
452 Posts
stick said:
ckd said:
stick said:
AC556k said:
Starting RWHP-257.9
After tuning RWHP-296.4

I KNOW THAT!!! I am just saying BESIDES the Vortech, all he has is a header and L tuned exhaust.
and mid pipe

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
That is impressive! Those numbers are going to sway people, people like me!

I'm getting more and more impressed with all the work being done with the S/C's, those are some damn good numbers for an auto. If only it didn't require the oil pan being tapped. What the heck, those numbers make it worthwhile! :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts