Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
Looking for some insight from somebody who has owned one. Just like the title said has anyone found any gains in a non turboed car from the plp vented radiator panel?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Seriously, dont expect much. Its just a panel for asthetics IMHO. I would still get one, but not for performance.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The radiator panel does add a nice touch visually, but as expected I didn't feel any difference once installed. I really purchased for the cooling properties and look.

·
3,369 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread, so I dug up this old one. Just thought I'd post a pic of my C-One vented radiator panel, just installed. As expected, I felt no gains but it looks alright.

P.S. For those who want a blue one, there's one available from Cusco.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
bboysaturn57 said:
Really??

**clicks on .net store with credit card in hand**
Dont forget that HP stacks also so if you get 5 of them its 110 total hp. Make sure you apply them with soap first and let them dry or youll only get like 18 RWHP out of them

·
3,369 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
really?? link??? :)
Although I've seen it in person, the only pic I can find right now is the one for the Impreza. The Altezza / IS300 one is the same colour, but obviously in a shape that fits our cars... :)

·
3,369 Posts
OKCIS said:
Dont forget that HP stacks also so if you get 5 of them its 110 total hp. Make sure you apply them with soap first and let them dry or youll only get like 18 RWHP out of them
C'mon you guys! What's wrong with dressing up the engine bay with these things? Give me a break, will ya? :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts