Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up, I am sure the he will chime in soon (I do not want to give his name unless he is ok with it)
Anyway, it is a 01 automatic with a PLP stage I vortech and a header that was tuned by Lance at Toyomoto and netted 295 at the wheels.
Mike

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
S/C kit and headers?

Impressive!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been on vacation for the last week so I am not up to speed. We have one more 02 manual with a header in norcal that is also a stage 1 with 3**whp, his final tuning will be done soon.
Mike

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
IS Pilot said:
I have been on vacation for the last week so I am not up to speed. We have one more 02 manual with a header in norcal that is also a stage 1 with 3**whp, his final tuning will be done soon.
Mike
is that thing CARB certified yet? i would be interested to buy one if it is...

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
hey mike,

post here or pm me about the specifics of which engine management you are using

-gte

IS Pilot said:
Mike

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
n2knee said:
IS Pilot said:
Mike
is that thing CARB certified yet? i would be interested to buy one if it is...
This topic is for the Vortech kit.

The CARB ceritified one is the Powerdyne BD-11 kit FYI.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yea, I know this guy :eek: . It wasn't tuned by Lance @ Toyomoto though. A local shop in town did it. Mike it's nice to hear you "chime" in though and promote your wonderful product and excellent service. Oh, and I bought one of your cool aluminum shift knobs and think I netted an additional HP :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts