Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going on the assumption that the PLP strut bar does not fit with the EDFC from what I've read. Does anyone think that PLP will come out with a solution for this? I'd especially like to hear IS Pilot's take on this subject. It looks to me like all that would have to be done is enlarge the inside of the black brackets that attach to each side of the chassis, but there might be more to it than just that.

·
Registered
735 Posts
this weekend i held a PLP bar up to my defc motors. it look as thoug it would fit. i did not try this because i have an A51 bar on. this bar fits with the edfc. i will be removing the A51 bar and putting on the PLP. i will let you know if it fits when i put it on. if you want a A51 bar PM me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I posted a similar topic several days before you.

THe only downside is the JIC 'rub' against the inner part of the hood. But only by a few mm's

·
Registered
735 Posts
13s_is300 said:
this weekend i held a PLP bar up to my defc motors. it look as thoug it would fit. i did not try this because i have an A51 bar on. this bar fits with the edfc. i will be removing the A51 bar and putting on the PLP. i will let you know if it fits when i put it on. if you want a A51 bar PM me.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
13s_is300 said:
13s_is300 said:
Have you tried instaling it yet?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
willing to bet 20 bux it will NOT work.....

this has been discussed before.. .someone took measurements & i thot announced that it was not possible....

about 12 doods were checking Mikes car out HARD at Carson toyota trying to ascertain the sit & see whether it would fit even there just eyeballing it everyone alll said no way.....

good luck

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
err so it works or not? how big where the spaces?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.