Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on PLP website..saw the PLP silent flow intake- it read:

"While simple in principle, the Silent-Flow for the 3.0L 2jz-ge IS300 produces quite tangible increases in engine power and smoothness (+8.7rwhp & +7.5rwtq). The resulting improvements are from a combination of air filter design and the precise mandrel bent transition tube. The PLP Silent Flow Intake retains the factory airbox and cold air induction inlet. The PLP panel filter used in the kit provides nearly 30% more intake surface flow over a conventional panel filter and has a unique fully reticulated 3 stage (open pore) foam element."

costs about $227 total......i was wondering if anyone has this and what they think about it......would you guys buy this????(i'm thinking bout it)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey djpoop,

thanks for the link...i forgot to look at the columns....seems like its well worth the $227, but does anyone have it here????????? whoever has it- how do you like it??????? :D

maybe if more people want it, maybe PLP can give us a GB discount... :lol:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
hey djpoop,

thanks for the link...i forgot to look at the columns....seems like its well worth the $227, but does anyone have it here????????? whoever has it- how do you like it??????? :D

You really should research a bit more before posting questions.

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13321360

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
yeah MAYBE. :lol: :lol:

Guess you missed out on the intake battles? You sure have a lot of posts.. maybe they're all in the PL? GCA vs. PLP. PLP vs. JOE Z's custom Pipe. AEM? SRT? K&N?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DJPoop said:
1NewLexIS300 said:
hey djpoop,

You really should research a bit more before posting questions.

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13321360

thanks djpoop.....i see the error in my ways now.... :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
what does this do the MPG??? i'm already getting crappy MPG...
i'm figuring it decreases it since more air means more fuel for the sucker to burn...

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
I have it and love it. PM me if you wanna chat about it.

Oh yea, don't forget this is the intake that Team Lexus has on all their race IS300's. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts