Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was reading everyone's posts on installation, and everyone mad eit sound so difficult, and what apain in the ass it would be to do the install...i did this mornign in my driveway, took all of 15 minutes literally.....the only thing i found they didnt tell you in the directions from plp was that you need an allen key to fasten the shifter down with the provided bolts from plp.....you cant re-use the old bolts, because plp has the metal plate cut so their bolts fasten in flush withthe plate.....make sure before anyoen else starts that you have a set of allen keys, i dotn know what size, i think it was 4 mm or 6 mm, i dont really remember.....good luck.......oh, and the nosie isnt too bad......its definitely noticeable, but it feels more accurate, so i think the noise is wirth it, and if you leave one hand on the shift knob, it quiets the whining down a bit as well

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.