Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got the PLP-SFI(ordered it yesterday and received it today, thanks to kristine clark) installed the PLP SFI intake..took about 5 mins...i also replaced the stock clamp for the PCV hose with another hose clamp the stock clamp did not hold the hose in place, the hose slips off..sound is just like stock maybe a little(a tad bit) louder than stock at about 4k+. as for gains..didn't expect a lot but the throttle response is a little better. not a big fan of foam filters so i will be ordering a TRD air filter soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was looking at that myself...probably for the spring. Glad to hear good news. Any engine light/fuel mixture/sensor problems?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obsidian_04 said:
I was looking at that myself...probably for the spring. Glad to hear good news. Any engine light/fuel mixture/sensor problems?
none so far...i feel that it has better low end..but then again it might just be all in the head...

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
muahahahaha :chill:

plp is a good intake dont worry. just dont expect a big gain from an intake.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hirun said:
muahahahaha :chill:

plp is a good intake dont worry. just dont expect a big gain from an intake.
agreed

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will someone post pics for me??..i can't figure it out.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
im horny. :chill:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
dragonblade said:
Obsidian_04 said:
none so far...i feel that it has better low end..but then again it might just be all in the head...
The low end will be better as opposed to an open element, AEM, Injen, etc.... the airbox in tact is more efficient than the open element, especially at lower speeds. You'll feel a little more punch at around 3g's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.