Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p I just finished tracking my orders,and they're both going to be delivered today!!! :p :p I think I'm going to bale from work to go home and wait for them to arrive. Then I'm going to do the installs. I'll let you know how it went later tonight.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey man, your really going to love that Drager 2. I installed mine and it sounds great. :D I had the Hiper installed also before, but the Drager 2 IMO is much more satisfying. It has a much deeper tone, quieter than the Hiper also. Guaranteed you'll love it.

Keep us informed on how the gains are with the both the exhaust and intake. I don't think anyone has told us about this setup yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I insatlled the Dragger 2 a few hours ago, but the intake won't be here until tommorow. For some reason Fedex sent it from San Jose to Sacramento, and then back to Oakland :eek: :eek: According to the tracking it will arrive tommorow. Iwill insatll it tommorow night. My first thoughts abouyt the dragger 2 are I'm very happy w/ the sound and looks of the exhuast. Very nice sound not too loud, not ricy at all. Sounds really good when I hit over 4000 and at around 85 mph (in a 45) :shame: Ill keep you posted after a few days, when the ecu resets, and I get it going good :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I disconeted the + terminal after I was done , and pushed the brake pedal for ten seconds, and then let it sit for about ten minutes. It is recommended by most of the members. They also said if you have an e-shift you should drive it hard after the mod. I don't think it is as important as is you do an intake , or headers ect. but I did it just to be on the safe side. I figured it wouldn't hurt(other that reseting you're radio) :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
marco grappasonno
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing