Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've heard talk and rumors about the PLP Front and Rear Strut Bar not being able to clear the Tein EDFC motors. is this true? if so, what other brands fit that will clear the EDFC motors? thanks

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
The PLP rear bar will clear the motor, the front will not, unless you cut out the inner arch of the tower, small notches are needed. The cutting will sacrifice some integrity of the arch and many believe that it is not worth cutting the arch. I might try it though.

The JIC bar will clear it.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stick said:
The PLP rear bar will clear the motor, the front will not, unless you cut out the inner arch of the tower, small notches are needed. The cutting will sacrifice some integrity of the arch and many believe that it is not worth cutting the arch. I might try it though.

The JIC bar will clear it.
i, myself, might do that. thanks stick...do you know much is needed to notch the section out? i have a dremel that can do the job. just dont want to overkill it and defeat the purpose altogether.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.