Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a precursor, this is my 8th post on intakes, and after repeated warnings, i still continue to post about a $300 intake, even when no one cares at this point, as they are already sick of my posts, and i have been here for less than a month, so please vote yes or no to the ban.

you may vote anonymously by contacting a moderator if you like

Does anyone truly know what kind of horsepower I would get to the rear wheels from the AEM shortram with the S-AFC tuned on a dyno? I know the SRT runs about 12 rwhp but if I can get the same or more out of the SAFC with the AEM that would be great.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
You should get 50 HP easy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your serious then you know nothing about this shit and shouldnt post numbers up here. If you are kidding which I wouldn't know because I have no idea who you are, then that is hilarious but I need real numbers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy shit...I went to the link and bought one...thanks for the great info bro! It looks awesome! .....................you want me to buy one for your momma? I owe her one.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
sexylexusflexs said:
holy sh*t...I went to the link and bought one...thanks for the great info bro! It looks awesome! .....................you want me to buy one for your momma? I owe her one.
Whoa....mom jokes. How creative.

Why don't you just ask GTE.....he knows more about engine stuff than anyone else here. Oh yeah that's right, you burned that bridge a long time ago. Smooth one, ace. http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13354102

BTW, what is this, like your 7th or 8th post on intakes? What's so hard to understand about a tube and filter? You must be extremely mentally challenged.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
alright, anyone else up for a ban?, at least a temporary one, as this guy or girl is too stupid to take any sort of warnings that have been handed out

please reply yes or no and anything else you would like to include ;)

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
here is his latest post, its a big big threat :lol:

gay_guy_who_thinks_hes_sexy said:
Read ISnet message. Also read and re-read what everyone said, you dumbass, you are the one that looked stupid...you are truly retarded. Stop saying that ownt shit and go back to grammar school. Read the dictionary while your at it. You are getting too worked up over something stupid. If we met in person it would be a different story but as far as I am concerned your a loser not worth bitching around with over the net where we can't use our hands to finish things. If you ever came to my town you would first get raped by all the fags and then you would get the shit beat of you by yours truly. As I said, I am done with you, this is too much wasted time for me. Although you can keep up with your usual...

·
2,033 Posts
IS300GTE said:
here is his latest post, its a big big threat :lol:

gay_guy_who_thinks_hes_sexy said:
Read ISnet message. Also read and re-read what everyone said, you dumbass, you are the one that looked stupid...you are truly retarded. Stop saying that ownt sh*t and go back to grammar school. Read the dictionary while your at it. You are getting too worked up over something stupid. If we met in person it would be a different story but as far as I am concerned your a loser not worth bitching around with over the net where we can't use our hands to finish things. If you ever came to my town you would first get raped by all the fags and then you would get the sh*t beat of you by yours truly. As I said, I am done with you, this is too much wasted time for me. Although you can keep up with your usual...
:lol: :lol: not sure if we should band him totaly he would be good in the PL but the "If we met in person it would be a different story" line was great what would he do beat you with his keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I don't think you should ban anyone unless they are total dicks that have absolutely no other purpose on the board then to insult and badger other members, there are a lot of other members that do this and just rag on people all the time. If someone has a genuine question, no mater how trival it may seem to others then we should help them out, as we were all newbies here once. Asking the same thing again and again does get tiring after a while, but you don't need to flame, just ignore the post.

I say no don't ban him/her (how could you do that to such a sexything :crazy: ), but I like that idea of a temporary banishment to the pl, kinda like sending a kid to the corner to chill.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I vote he stays.

With one exception: Anyone can flame him for no good reason. Just follow his posts and irritate him by non-stop harrassment. I would enjoy that.

·
Registered
290 Posts
give him a temporary ban of a month and if he coutinues after he comes back then ban him for life..i for one am sick of here his bs on the boards and he constantly attacks and flames people for no good reason...he is at best a nucense of .net

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Nemo said:
i say ban him everywhere except for the PL...
I resent that....

The people in Vs The World are much worse than the PL-folk. :shame:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
redline814 said:
I vote he stays.

With one exception: Anyone can flame him for no good reason. Just follow his posts and irritate him by non-stop harrassment. I would enjoy that.
GOES

I don't want the forum cluttered with even MORE bs. We have enough of it already. I say we toss him out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts