Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member here named mauilex has taken a $175 from me for the blitz front lip and it has been more than three weeks now. He wont answer my emails...what can I do? :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I would PM the webmaster or jedi...see what happens...some of these people get busy but I think I saw him posting on here a few days ago about putting stickers no his car...did you write him a check? has it been cashed?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
He comes on here quite often..........how long has it been since he hasn't returned your e-mail's??? What payment method did you use???

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i used paypal....the last time i received a email from him was a week ago..

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
call your credit card company and tell them that u made a purchase and the seller is not sending you the product that way THEY will contact paypal, and paypal will take the money back.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
call your credit card company and tell them that u made a purchase and the seller is not sending you the product that way THEY will contact paypal, and paypal will take the money back.
It came out of my paypal funds..... :(

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
ok so call paypal, and tell them that the seller is not sending the product and is commiting fraud. They will tell you your options.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k...i just filed a complaint form from paypal. But they say it might take up to 30 days just to settle everything out... :noway:

·
Registered
712 Posts
i had a problem before and paypal credited me my money back within 2 weeks. They went after the other guy and he had no proof that he sent anything to me. If there is no traking number then they side w/ u, If he has a reciept of some kind that he sent omething to you... u r screwed. U should be just fine under the above circumstances. Keep a record of the e-mails between u two,for future evidence though. hope this helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts