Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the steel wheels that Discount Tire Direct sells??? I just ordered them and they said they will fit, but im concerned because in all this winter wheel talk i havent heard anyone mention these and i know that Tirerack doesnt sell any steelies!!

Someone PLEASE help so i can ease my mind!

thanks! :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Incase anyone cares, and judging by how many replys this thread got no one probably does, :roll: these wheels were deliveried last night and i put one on and they fit fine. There is plenty of clearance with the calipers. For $200 i think they are a great deal.

just my .02!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thank you

I care very much. Thank you for posting your success. Which tires did you get, and how does the car look with the steelies?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the tires are Semperit Sport Grips. they are a rather inexpensive winter tire($70 each). I actually havent put them on yet, i just put one on to see if it fit, then i took it off. The wheel covers look a little like Dodge Intrepid wheels(thats all they had) so i guess it wont look too bad.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the info. I usually order through TireRack, but they don't offer steelies and I don't want to go for a cheap alloy that's on a closeout special. I'll never be able to replace it if I bend one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.