Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this body kit fom this guy and i m not really sure it will fit in my 2002 is300

on the back of the kit is said made by toyota and the material is the same material of the oem bumper. please give me some advice

and this is my car

Attachments

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Do you have the USDM crash bumper? Cause that looks like a JDM piece for the bumper..just my guess. Sure that if you get the JDM crash bar it'll fit.:)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Looks like the Neo bumper! It will fit your car but prob need a jdm crash bar. Regardless if it doesnt fit then please make it fit. Your current bumper looks hideous.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
That bumper sucks ass.....you should just sell it as cheap as you can.........I guessss I'll buy if off ya ;)

Put it on ASAP, that bumper you've got going on now is horrible. Couldn't you just plasma cut the USDM crash bar?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
But yeah, you need to lose the "wanna-be" Rally Lancer EVO bumper...just looks really weird IMO.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
HEy!! you're in SEattle or at least washington somewhere. YOu coming to the Club Lexus meet in Bellevue on the 27th?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
and IS_300Guy steals my ideas AGAIN!!! Man we think alike and we're always posting at almost the same second. Its REALLY REALLY odd!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Damn, your Reppin hella fast and you have nearly half the post I have in almost a month! LOl! I need to work less and be more on this site!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Man hurry and swap out that bumper. That one you have on there is rough lookin! Did you snag it off ebay or something?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Damn, your Reppin hella fast and you have nearly half the post I have in almost a month! LOl! I need to work less and be more on this site!
Actually I think I need to work more and be on this site less:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
His/her cars going to look sooo sick with this Neo bumper on it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Usdm

i really dont know much about car

what is the USDM Crash Bar

is that the one that in front of the car that came off with the original bumper

damn if that the one then i m screw i really dont know where i left it when i put the evo bodykit on.

man i really hate fiberglass bodykit

it crack so easy

well anyone that have the side and back lip that made by anything other than fiberglass then let me know.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The crash bar is the metal bar that was behind the bumper...

You don't have to have any crashbar at all if you don't want. It just won't be good if you get in an accident.

Sounds like you already took it off when you put on the Evo bumper, so don't worry about it. Take off the Evo bumper and do a test fit.

Test fit means you just put it on or at least kinda hold it up and see if it will fit properly. You should always test fit before painting so that way you will have the fitment correct before it's painted.

Feel free to ask me anything you want, and you've really got to come to the meet. Don't be shy, everyone is nice and about half the people won't know each other so everyone is kinda new to each other.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Also if you decide not to go with that bumper you bought I'll take it off your hands. It may be difficult to install sooooo be lazy and give it to me :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts