Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have my stock suspension EXCEPT for the eibach pro kit i installed

this winter i am doing my car over exterior wise , but i would like to get coilovers as well

i wanted to how good are TANABE coilvoers and, they make about 4 different styles

which would be best for a car that sees normal driving raods?

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Here is some advice to help you.

Don't post threads in all caps as if it were some emergency that needed to be answered right away. You said you were gonna be doing this over the winter. You have a whole season to make a decision.

I've noticed you starting a lot of threads in different forums.

Try and understand that your questions have all been pretty much answered before and most likely have been discussed in detail. And though the search function is working like ass right now, once it is back up I'd suggest you try and hit up that first. You'll find much more complete info that way, instead of waiting for replies to your post.

That being said...
I dunno anyone riding on any Tanabe Coils. :)

Your coil choice depends on your willingness to pay...so if you're looking for advice, i'd put down what kind of driving you do, what's important to you in ride quality and how much you wanna spend.

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
tanabe is a good product, but the best one for you would depend on what you want, they have a coilover for just about all styles of driving and purposes not to mention you can get new springs for them for different rates pretty cheap. i have alwasy bene happy with their product, i had the pro SS on my old prelude, handled great, pretty stiff, but i set them to be. never had any problems, no noises or anythign

1 - 4 of 4 Posts