Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wus up everyone, i wuz juss wonderin if u know a site to where i could buy the online hook up thing for tha playstation 2, i tried the playstation 2 site but it didnt help it didnt let me buy it there or anythin. I always try at tha stores but they never know when it comes in and they sell out like crazy if they do. so if anyone can help please right back

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I wouldn't go to department stores, try those big electronic stores (wherehouse type). i dont know about other places but in California we have stores called "Fry's Electronics" (big wherehouse like Computer place) they sell DVDs, Computer Parts, Video Games, Stereo Systems, TVs, all that kinds of stuff. They had alot of Network Adapters when I got mine, but that was first day it came out, so im not sure about now.

·
Registered
712 Posts
PRoject you heard verrrrrrrry wrong. Xbox sales is slowly but steady growing and growing. X box LIVE is helping it a lot, best multiplayer experience Ive had, and Im a bigggg PC multiplayer gamer fan but xbox live just makes the experience so much better with good voice support.

About MGS2 being the last game out, That was more than a month ago, since then more than 10 titles have come out including SPLINTER CELL which is the NEW standard for stealth games and GRAPHICS, nothing like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
LexusRyda
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing