Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some testimonials I found with a a plasma booster on the IS300 :-? I doubt these are accurate, or am I wrong? I am thinking about getting one.

It was smoother, gave a better gas mileage, and better throttle response.

Enrico Del Mar SR
00’ Lexus IS300
Modern Image
San Diego, CA
Just wanted to say this is a great product i felt an increase in hp and torque. Also the drive is smoother. it was a snap to install and looking forward in getting some plug wires from

you do you got a quote on that.

Jonathan Que
02’ Lexus IS 300
This one got me! :lol:

I read many articles and internet postings about your product and they were very positive. When i purchased the plasma booster i was just expecting a smoother idle and maybe a quicker response. What i actually got was far more than what. my car feels like its on a shot of NOS or something, "What’s really in that little box?" you guys have a exceptional product, I've never added anything to an automobile that made that big of a difference for that amount of money.

Khoi Nguyen
02’ Lexus IS300
I definitely like the Plasma Booster. Although I haven't noticed that great of a gas mileage increase (there is one though), I have noticed better acceleration at the top of the gears. I appreciate the great deal you offered on IS300.net as well.

Adam Robinson
02’ Lexus IS300

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
unless your car is starving for spark (fi) then the gains will be neglegible. it may give you smoother driving, but definately not the "shot of nitrous" feel that some guy felt.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I think I'm the only one that gained HP with the plasma booster as opposed to losing HP...check out the Dyno Sticky at the top of the forum for my dyno sheet.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I have one, never felt the diffrence, just the car turned on faster, that was it, I'll sell you mine if you want :D I took it off the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts